Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Houston Area Shoot?
#1
I know there has to be someone in the Houston area that is interested in a Grendel plinking session, right? I will graciously offer my presence if someone else will offer up a location?

Seriously, though, I am just trying to locate, close with and enjoy a Grendel-oriented outing in the area (SE Texas, not just Houston) with all interested. But as I said above, we will have to depend on the generosity of another member for a location.

Any interest?

Grunt
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Houston Area Shoot? - by texasgrunt - 11-26-2011, 06:07 PM
Houston Area Shoot? - by WillD - 11-27-2011, 03:10 AM
Houston Area Shoot? - by usmc1371 - 11-29-2011, 03:18 AM
Houston Area Shoot? - by WTR - 11-30-2011, 04:22 AM
Houston Area Shoot? - by texasgrunt - 12-02-2011, 09:11 PM
Houston Area Shoot? - by txgunner00 - 12-03-2011, 05:27 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)