12-14-2016, 11:20 PM
I picked one of these up online that was for sale with the bolt.... I too have one backordered but I think I will cancel that since I obtained this one OR maybe keep it as a spare?
|
Which gas block to use with the AA fluted 16" barrel
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Which gas block to use with the AA fluted 16" barrel - by Dpr64 - 12-14-2016, 02:46 PM
Which gas block to use with the AA fluted 16" barrel - by Drillboss - 12-14-2016, 03:39 PM
Which gas block to use with the AA fluted 16" barrel - by Bigs28 - 12-14-2016, 05:00 PM
Which gas block to use with the AA fluted 16" barrel - by rabiddawg - 12-14-2016, 05:20 PM
Which gas block to use with the AA fluted 16" barrel - by Dpr64 - 12-14-2016, 05:54 PM
Which gas block to use with the AA fluted 16" barrel - by Redomen - 12-14-2016, 08:54 PM
Which gas block to use with the AA fluted 16" barrel - by Dpr64 - 12-14-2016, 11:20 PM
Which gas block to use with the AA fluted 16" barrel - by Bigs28 - 12-14-2016, 11:46 PM
Which gas block to use with the AA fluted 16" barrel - by VASCAR2 - 12-15-2016, 12:47 PM
Which gas block to use with the AA fluted 16" barrel - by 1075 tech - 12-16-2016, 01:07 AM
|