Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Which gas block to use with the AA fluted 16" barrel
#1
First post, please be gentle!
I jumped in and purchased the 16" fluted stainless Alexander Arms barrel and hard use bolt for a first ever 6.5 Grendel build...
Is there a reason to use the AA gas block? I am torn between it and others..
Standard VS adjustable and set screw VS clamp on?

Of the adjustable ones, I see that the SLR, Syrac, Suprelative, and Odin works are favorites and some are clamp on and some are the set screw..

Any opinions or suggestions? Trying to keep it uncluttered and light for a hunting rig..
THANKS!!

EDIT: Thanks for the replies, was also wondering about the reported/known accuracy of the AA 16" fluted barrel and is it so light that it heats up fast causing flyers or ? Thanks..
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Which gas block to use with the AA fluted 16" barrel - by Dpr64 - 12-14-2016, 02:46 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)