I've been very pleased with my 11.5" Lilja barrelled SBR. It has earned its spot as my deer blaster. It put two in the freezer last year and another two in the freezer so far this year. I hunt the Blue Ridge Mountains, part of the Appalachian Mountain range. I don't hunt any spots that would offer a shot over 300 yards, and I doubt I'd attempt to take one much over 200 given my ability, or lack thereof. The longest shot I've made was last year on a large doe in a field right at 190 yards last year, DRT with the 123 SST, the last 5 minutes of my last hunt of the year. The other 3 have been within 100 yards and none have ventured too far. I am in on the 12" Faxon buy too, but I will get it chopped to 10.5".
http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showthrea...Mini-Recce
http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showthrea...Mini-Recce

