Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My stick
#7
LRRPF52 Wrote:That's impressive daddy...1000yds no less. What load/projectiles were those? Did you coat your upper? I noticed no Aluminum in the white.


Thanks. 123 smk's, AA brass, CCI450, 28.6 IMR8208. This load was just a hair on the hot side so I've backed off to 28.3.

I haven't coated where I milled out for the BAD lever yet. If you look close you can see a small section in the white on the left side of the rifle. I intend to coat it and the barrel soon.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
My stick - by txgunner00 - 11-04-2011, 01:24 AM
My stick - by Whelenon - 11-04-2011, 02:45 PM
My stick - by chopper - 11-04-2011, 10:46 PM
My stick - by Texas Sheepdawg - 11-05-2011, 01:19 AM
My stick - by txgunner00 - 11-05-2011, 02:26 AM
My stick - by LRRPF52 - 11-05-2011, 04:36 AM
My stick - by txgunner00 - 11-06-2011, 05:03 PM
My stick - by LRRPF52 - 11-06-2011, 09:15 PM
My stick - by txgunner00 - 11-06-2011, 10:15 PM
My stick - by ss355 - 11-07-2011, 05:14 PM
My stick - by Snipe315 - 11-24-2011, 03:50 AM
My stick - by txgunner00 - 11-29-2011, 02:38 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)