08-23-2016, 02:25 PM
Good luck with your quest!
Should a single shot option be viable, Bullberry Barrel Works http://www.bullberry.com makes excellent rifles based on the Encore series. They also use the SAAMI-spec reamer.
I have about 900 rounds through my Grendel and it shoots very well. By 'very well' I mean that most loads are under an moa witih some signifcantly less than that with an inexpensive 9x scope. I can attest that they satisfied their 1-moa accuracy with factory ammo gaurantee!
Further, an 18" barrel in break-action is excellent for small frames. The absence of a receiver eliminates about 4-inches of length, so the rifle is really compact!
Should a single shot option be viable, Bullberry Barrel Works http://www.bullberry.com makes excellent rifles based on the Encore series. They also use the SAAMI-spec reamer.
I have about 900 rounds through my Grendel and it shoots very well. By 'very well' I mean that most loads are under an moa witih some signifcantly less than that with an inexpensive 9x scope. I can attest that they satisfied their 1-moa accuracy with factory ammo gaurantee!
Further, an 18" barrel in break-action is excellent for small frames. The absence of a receiver eliminates about 4-inches of length, so the rifle is really compact!
shootersnotes.com
"To those who have fought and almost died for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know."
-- Author Unknown
"If at first you do succeed, try not to look astonished!" -- Milton Berle
"To those who have fought and almost died for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know."
-- Author Unknown
"If at first you do succeed, try not to look astonished!" -- Milton Berle

