Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Are all geisseles the same?
#9
Thanks for the responses guys. As far as the looks comment went, if 2 things are the same yet there is an option for personal preference, would it not make sense to buy which would suit your tastes? That being said I work hard for my money and if the G2S will do everything I am asking it to do them obviously that makes more sense than looks. Being around this board I am learning that the brand has a great reputation, I just don't want to restrict myself and buy based on price when it's a difference of 60-70 dollars initially or another $220+ later if it's not up to my expectations. I don't want to expect a holy grail and get a cracked chalice. So if as intermediate shooter and hunter I will not appreciate the difference then sounds like the price may influence my purchase more.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Are all geisseles the same? - by Fishinglink - 06-28-2016, 02:06 AM
Are all geisseles the same? - by Vasux86 - 06-28-2016, 03:33 AM
Are all geisseles the same? - by Klem - 06-28-2016, 03:45 AM
Are all geisseles the same? - by VASCAR2 - 06-28-2016, 01:17 PM
Are all geisseles the same? - by am4966 - 06-28-2016, 01:31 PM
Are all geisseles the same? - by A5BLASTER - 06-28-2016, 04:07 PM
Are all geisseles the same? - by davidj - 06-28-2016, 04:52 PM
Are all geisseles the same? - by Slappy - 06-28-2016, 07:39 PM
Are all geisseles the same? - by Fishinglink - 06-28-2016, 11:01 PM
Are all geisseles the same? - by Bill257 - 06-29-2016, 02:24 AM
Are all geisseles the same? - by BoxofRox - 06-30-2016, 12:25 AM
Are all geisseles the same? - by Frank45 - 06-30-2016, 06:08 AM
Are all geisseles the same? - by Slappy - 06-30-2016, 09:07 PM
Are all geisseles the same? - by Heinz57grendel - 07-01-2016, 04:23 PM
Are all geisseles the same? - by Slappy - 07-01-2016, 06:00 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)