06-28-2016, 01:31 PM
There should be a sale on gun stuff with 4th of July coming. I had the G2S and SSA and couldn't tell a difference. Like Klem there is just some subtle differences. Like trigger pins, MPI testing on how often... If you go to Geissele website it explains in detail what they are. But I think you'll be happy with a G2S and the more you spend the lighter/adjustability the pull is and crisper the trigger break.
I'm gonna get a SD-E since I like a flat trigger and want it lighter than the SSA/SD-C
I'm gonna get a SD-E since I like a flat trigger and want it lighter than the SSA/SD-C
12.5" SBR Grendel - Need Barrel
Surge - Rugged Suppressor
Been a fan of the Grendel from the very beginning and haven't second guessed that choice one time.
Aim small, miss small!
Surge - Rugged Suppressor
Been a fan of the Grendel from the very beginning and haven't second guessed that choice one time.
Aim small, miss small!

