Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
6.5 spc
#12
I must confess that I've never understood this great concern over losing brass here and there. Nearly all of my shooting has been with semi-autos, and it never bothered me in the least to leave a few fired cases where they fell when hunting. Heck, spending the day harassing the local jack rabbit population typically resulted in 40-50 pieces of brass being left scattered around the desert, but I gave it not a moment's worry. I figure that brass, like bullets, is expendable.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
6.5 spc - by audredger - 01-16-2016, 10:19 PM
6.5 spc - by Buster - 01-16-2016, 10:28 PM
6.5 spc - by 204 AR - 01-16-2016, 10:36 PM
6.5 spc - by kmon - 01-16-2016, 10:36 PM
6.5 spc - by LRRPF52 - 01-17-2016, 03:40 AM
6.5 spc - by audredger - 01-17-2016, 04:28 PM
6.5 spc - by JASmith - 01-17-2016, 07:05 PM
6.5 spc - by stanc - 01-17-2016, 07:40 PM
6.5 spc - by Tp56 - 01-18-2016, 03:15 AM
6.5 spc - by JASmith - 01-18-2016, 03:37 AM
6.5 spc - by LRRPF52 - 01-18-2016, 04:21 AM
6.5 spc - by stanc - 01-18-2016, 06:49 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)