Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
6.5 spc
#6
Thanks for the info guys. What I really want to shoot is the 130 Berger AR Hybrid. Looks like the Grendel is the way to go. I just hate to throw cases that cost a dollar into the weeds when, I can get SPC cases for one third that!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
6.5 spc - by audredger - 01-16-2016, 10:19 PM
6.5 spc - by Buster - 01-16-2016, 10:28 PM
6.5 spc - by 204 AR - 01-16-2016, 10:36 PM
6.5 spc - by kmon - 01-16-2016, 10:36 PM
6.5 spc - by LRRPF52 - 01-17-2016, 03:40 AM
6.5 spc - by audredger - 01-17-2016, 04:28 PM
6.5 spc - by JASmith - 01-17-2016, 07:05 PM
6.5 spc - by stanc - 01-17-2016, 07:40 PM
6.5 spc - by Tp56 - 01-18-2016, 03:15 AM
6.5 spc - by JASmith - 01-18-2016, 03:37 AM
6.5 spc - by LRRPF52 - 01-18-2016, 04:21 AM
6.5 spc - by stanc - 01-18-2016, 06:49 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)