Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Upper/Lower and barrel combo
#4
Roll Tide Roll! I'm looking forward to this game tomorrow. I'm from South Alabama near the coast.

This is my first AR build so still learning alot. The vortex is sweet, I've also been eyeing the Trijicon AccuPoint.

Any thoughts on an 18in vs 20in barrel. I want the best compromise between mobility and accuracy I can get.

I also like the Vltor mur upper
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Upper/Lower and barrel combo - by BamaHammer - 01-10-2016, 11:58 PM
Upper/Lower and barrel combo - by ricsmall - 01-11-2016, 12:35 AM
Upper/Lower and barrel combo - by LRRPF52 - 01-11-2016, 01:54 AM
Upper/Lower and barrel combo - by BamaHammer - 01-11-2016, 03:50 AM
Upper/Lower and barrel combo - by ricsmall - 01-11-2016, 04:23 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)