Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Did everyone know that Christiansen Arms is making Grendels?
#15
Maybe the guy I talked to did not know, but he told me that they had to supply the barrel. He did not know the exact weight of a 20" barrel so he put me on hold and came back in about 5 minutes after he had put one on the scale. They may not want to compete with themselves and might want to sell complete rifles.

I wish we could get a group by going where we could get the price down to where I could afford to get one. I would love to have a 20-22" carbon wrapped barrel for my hunting rig.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Did everyone know that Christiansen Arms is making Grendels? - by StoneTower - 09-30-2011, 01:38 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)