Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Recoil Questions
#11
I hadn't considered an adjustable gas block. I'll Probably try and find a PVS 14 either a L3 tube or a ITT ONMI IV tube. Any suggestions are as always appreciated. By low mass buffer are we talking a H2 or H3 buffer? I probably will use a PF side charging BCG, so I don't think a low mass bcg is in the cards. Does anyone know anything about a flat spring to control the G forces?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Recoil Questions - by Drift - 06-07-2015, 09:05 PM
Recoil Questions - by martkin64 - 06-07-2015, 09:16 PM
Recoil Questions - by Keep The Change - 06-07-2015, 10:04 PM
Recoil Questions - by cory - 06-08-2015, 12:56 AM
Recoil Questions - by am4966 - 06-08-2015, 12:54 PM
Recoil Questions - by JASmith - 06-08-2015, 01:35 PM
Recoil Questions - by LRRPF52 - 06-08-2015, 05:43 PM
Recoil Questions - by customcutter - 06-08-2015, 08:10 PM
Recoil Questions - by customcutter - 06-08-2015, 08:17 PM
Recoil Questions - by hrdstmax - 06-08-2015, 09:02 PM
Recoil Questions - by Drift - 06-08-2015, 09:40 PM
Recoil Questions - by rabiddawg - 06-09-2015, 01:26 AM
Recoil Questions - by hrdstmax - 06-09-2015, 02:06 AM
Recoil Questions - by 81police - 06-09-2015, 02:07 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)