09-19-2011, 11:04 PM
EVERY magazine I have has worked 100% from the bag, but I do know others have had issues. Mine have now run in four different Grendels, always without a hiccup. In fact, they have even run in a Les Baer, and a Model 1 sales upper.
I'm not sure its design as much as execution, and I do believe that the new owners of CProducts have improved the QC significantly.
We certainly NEED another manufacturer, and I know it is a priority issue. I do know that at least one company did developmental work, then backed off as the economy soured.
I'm not sure its design as much as execution, and I do believe that the new owners of CProducts have improved the QC significantly.
We certainly NEED another manufacturer, and I know it is a priority issue. I do know that at least one company did developmental work, then backed off as the economy soured.
You seek escape from pain. We seek the achievement of happiness. You exist for the sake of avoiding punishment. We exist for the sake of earning rewards. Threats will not make us function; fear is not our incentive. It is not death that we wish to avoid, but life that we wish to live. - John Galt
