Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
New AA Mags? Or Something I missed
#1
So, i saw these on midway's website. 10rd Grendel Mags. They look different than anything i have seen. They are certainly priced different. What is the story on these???

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/1957592...inum-matte
Reply


Messages In This Thread
New AA Mags? Or Something I missed - by keystone183 - 01-22-2015, 04:49 PM
New AA Mags? Or Something I missed - by bwaites - 01-22-2015, 07:09 PM
New AA Mags? Or Something I missed - by stanc - 01-22-2015, 07:33 PM
New AA Mags? Or Something I missed - by bwaites - 01-22-2015, 07:36 PM
New AA Mags? Or Something I missed - by stanc - 01-23-2015, 02:13 AM
New AA Mags? Or Something I missed - by Variable - 01-23-2015, 07:13 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)