Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Magazine size
#7
Be aware that the 5 and the 10 round mags use the exact same body. I ordered two2 5 rounders and 2 10 rounders thinking that if I went to a state that has a mag size limited for hunting I would be covered. When I received the mags they had the same body but the 5 round mags weigh more because they have more spring coils in the bottom to make the follower stop at 5 rounds. I ordered 2 more 10 round springs as I would rather have a lighter magazine to use at the range and for hunting when there is no restriction. California does not limit magazine capacity for hunting if you can legally own the magazine and it can be legally be inserted in the particular rife you are using but that is another story about California.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Magazine size - by vanguard138 - 09-16-2011, 02:26 AM
Magazine size - by Mutt - 09-16-2011, 02:34 AM
Magazine size - by vanguard138 - 09-16-2011, 05:29 PM
Magazine size - by bwaites - 09-16-2011, 05:36 PM
Magazine size - by vanguard138 - 09-16-2011, 06:24 PM
Magazine size - by Bill Alexander - 09-16-2011, 07:15 PM
Magazine size - by StoneTower - 09-16-2011, 07:24 PM
Magazine size - by noone - 09-19-2011, 01:07 AM
Magazine size - by vanguard138 - 09-19-2011, 01:37 PM
Magazine size - by LRRPF52 - 09-19-2011, 03:10 PM
Magazine size - by Mutt - 09-19-2011, 10:39 PM
Magazine size - by bwaites - 09-19-2011, 11:04 PM
Magazine size - by txgunslinger - 09-20-2011, 12:03 AM
Magazine size - by LRRPF52 - 09-21-2011, 09:14 PM
Magazine size - by vanguard138 - 09-22-2011, 01:07 AM
Magazine size - by LRRPF52 - 09-22-2011, 03:44 AM
Magazine size - by LRRPF52 - 09-22-2011, 04:02 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)