Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
6.5 Grendel II ~vs~ regular grendel.....?
#6
am4966 Wrote:Grendel II has to do with the bolt, and I believe the Grendel II chambers are 264lbc which will fire factory ammo. Someone will be along to clarify things better than me.

I believe he is talking about the chamber not the bolt. Sniper338, keep looking there have been numerous discussions about the different chambers that will fire Grendel factory ammo. In a nutshell, the chamber of Liberty/AR-Stoner barrels was changed by the manufacturer after barrels did meet specifications of the saami spec. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong there have been numerous threads about the differences.


Messages In This Thread
6.5 Grendel II ~vs~ regular grendel.....? - by jurassic - 12-12-2014, 02:01 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)