Joke of the Day
[ATTACH=CONFIG]18660[/ATTACH]


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior.
Reply
[ATTACH=CONFIG]18690[/ATTACH]


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
       
Reply
During my annual checkup, my doctor asked me about the level of my physical activity.
I described a typical day this way.
"Yesterday afternoon, I took a five hour walk about 3 miles through some pretty rough terrain.
I waded along the edge of a lake. I pushed my way through bushes.
I got sand in my shoes and my eyes.
I avoided standing on a snake.
I climbed several rocky hills.
I took a few 'leaks' behind some big trees.
The mental stress of it left me shattered.
At the end, I drank eight beers"
Inspired by the story, the doctor said,
"You must be one heck of an outdoors man!"
"No," I replied, "Just a bad golfer"
Reply
[ATTACH=CONFIG]18713[/ATTACH]


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
       
I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior.
Reply
[ATTACH=CONFIG]18715[/ATTACH]


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
       
Reply
[ATTACH=CONFIG]18900[/ATTACH]


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
Reply
[ATTACH=CONFIG]18938[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]18939[/ATTACH]


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
       
Reply
[ATTACH=CONFIG]18982[/ATTACH]


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
Reply
[url=[Image: Bought-AGun.png]][Image: Bought-AGun.png][/url]
Reply
[Image: full-57808-356612-cedc8bc4_56f2_4d43_a10...4df72.jpeg]
Reply
[ATTACH=CONFIG]19012[/ATTACH]


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior.
Reply
[ATTACH=CONFIG]19013[/ATTACH]


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
Reply
[ATTACH=CONFIG]19028[/ATTACH]


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
Reply
[url=[Image: Toddlers-Rulesof-Possission.png]][Image: Toddlers-Rulesof-Possission.png][/url]
Reply
[ATTACH=CONFIG]19037[/ATTACH]


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
Reply
[Image: full-8706-359120-bbb10550_d1e3_4f6e_88cf...15a87.jpeg]
Reply
kmon Wrote:[Image: full-8706-359120-bbb10550_d1e3_4f6e_88cf...15a87.jpeg]

Indeed — and worth sorting through multiple interpretations based on power, fear, control, laziness, etc. After all, it takes a lot of careful thought and work to lead an armed population - - -
shootersnotes.com

"To those who have fought and almost died for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know."
-- Author Unknown

"If at first you do succeed, try not to look astonished!" -- Milton Berle
Reply
[Image: full-28445-359788-38660586_1021518071936...6832_n.jpg]
Reply
Saw this one awhile back — still funny as long as no blood was spilled.
shootersnotes.com

"To those who have fought and almost died for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know."
-- Author Unknown

"If at first you do succeed, try not to look astonished!" -- Milton Berle
Reply
[Image: full-3669-359878-facebook4.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)