06-27-2012, 02:44 PM
I have the Bushnell HDMR with the Horus H-59 reticle with LaRue quick detach 158 10moa mount and really am happy with it. I use 3 uppers on a Beowulf lower with a Geissel in it. 50 Beo., custom 6.5/284 with a 20" heavy barrel, and a heavy barrel DPMS 22lr that runs like a charm. I would suggest spending a little extra on a high end piece of glass and mount then swap it out between guns.The Sightron S-III's are fantastic scopes and a real $ value as well. I have the S-III LRMOA 8-32X56 on a 300RUM with Burris Signature-Z rings and couldn't be happier with that one to. The LRMOA reticle is a nice MOA reticle but My favorite is definitely the Horus H-59. The crazymaking quest for just the right scope is a fun one for sure...
....Best of luck
....Best of luck
