Posts: 121
Threads: 10
Joined: Aug 2013
Voted. Good luck.
FYI. I have the nightforce unimount as well. It is a great mount that has good return to zero if for some goofy reason you remove your scope...
quis posuit in mea ocreis bologna!
Posts: 18
Threads: 10
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 154
Threads: 35
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 30
Threads: 2
Joined: May 2015
You got my vote
The only Love that Money can buy is a Dog
Posts: 128
Threads: 7
Joined: Sep 2014
And mine.
Never walk away from home ahead of your axe and sword. You can't feel a battle in your bones or foresee a fight. -The Havamal
Posts: 2,098
Threads: 42
Joined: Feb 2015
Congrats on finishing 5th in the contest, sweet prize
http://swfa.com/Contest.aspx
Posts: 53
Threads: 8
Joined: Jul 2015
Thanks! I finally got the email today asking for my shipping info! I appreciate all the votes I got from this community!