09-17-2015, 01:33 PM
There is a dealer who's selling the Vepr 65x39 on Gunbroker. They have it listed at 850.00 and its the one without the Kreb modifications. So maybe Bill A can shed some light on this. You know whether these are here in small number or large numbers.
In a way I'm excited for a AK in the 6.5 Grendel, so I can blast away with the steel cased wolf. However I'm not fond of the price tag...
In a way I'm excited for a AK in the 6.5 Grendel, so I can blast away with the steel cased wolf. However I'm not fond of the price tag...
12.5" SBR Grendel - Need Barrel
Surge - Rugged Suppressor
Been a fan of the Grendel from the very beginning and haven't second guessed that choice one time.
Aim small, miss small!
Surge - Rugged Suppressor
Been a fan of the Grendel from the very beginning and haven't second guessed that choice one time.
Aim small, miss small!

