Posts: 96
Threads: 15
Joined: Sep 2014
07-15-2015, 04:16 PM
(This post was last modified: 07-15-2015, 04:19 PM by alicea8541.)
Went out to try out some of the Prvi Partizan 120 grain HPBT as an alternative to my normal Hornady 123 grain SST. I was not expecting much but was pleasantly surprised. Found my new paper punching ammo. Gotta save the SSTs for critters. 1 round of SST for zero check, 3 rounds of Prvi for group size and POI comparison at 100 yards. Won't have to adjust too much either. Win win for me.
[IMG]
![[Image: 52A42A3A-FBF4-4EFA-ADC6-3EE727F9953D.jpg]](http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii186/alicea8541/52A42A3A-FBF4-4EFA-ADC6-3EE727F9953D.jpg)
[/IMG]
Posts: 482
Threads: 40
Joined: May 2015
Yeah, I was pleasantly surprised when I shot this ammo as well. My five shot groups were right around an inch and I had a couple of 3 and 4 shot clusters that were all touch. Not bad considering the price. I have heard the BC on these bullets is in the .450 range so that is nice as well. Its nice to have some commercial ammo options that are sub $15 that shoot well and are brass. I have not reloaded an PPU brass in 6.5 yet but i have in other calibers and I really like PPUs brass in .308 and 7.62x54r.
Posts: 53
Threads: 8
Joined: Jul 2015
Nice group. What kind of barrel are you using?
Posts: 29
Threads: 3
Joined: Jun 2015
Group and price - can't beat it with a stick.
Posts: 96
Threads: 15
Joined: Sep 2014
tasty_chicken Wrote:Nice group. What kind of barrel are you using?
20" Satern