05-27-2014, 02:01 AM
Received My AA upper a couple weeks ago and haven't had time to shoot yet. Was looking at it tonight and checking COAL when I noticed the gaurd is off center from the barrel by a good 1/4". Very noticable when looking down the muzzle side of the rifle.
I'm going to call AA in the A.M. But was wondering if this is the Normal? I wouldn't think so. If I were to put iron sites on , there isn't a way in hell I could ever site in twith the front site.
I guess I'm a little disappointed by AA's quality for the $$ I spent on this upper.Did they mess up the gaurd, which is what I hope it is. Or is it something more than that? Is there a way I can tell or check myself? Am going to contact them Tuesday morning.
I want to take the gaurd off, but don't want to mess with it till I talk to somebody.
I guess I'm ranting and hoping someone will give me good news?!?!:confused:
I'm going to call AA in the A.M. But was wondering if this is the Normal? I wouldn't think so. If I were to put iron sites on , there isn't a way in hell I could ever site in twith the front site.
I guess I'm a little disappointed by AA's quality for the $$ I spent on this upper.Did they mess up the gaurd, which is what I hope it is. Or is it something more than that? Is there a way I can tell or check myself? Am going to contact them Tuesday morning.
I want to take the gaurd off, but don't want to mess with it till I talk to somebody.
I guess I'm ranting and hoping someone will give me good news?!?!:confused:

