08-10-2013, 04:31 PM
I can say new, but not done. I still want to change a few things, but am pretty happy right now.
![[Image: mygrendel2_zpsfe4e9373.jpg]](http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/ae267/wile_coyote2/mygrendel2_zpsfe4e9373.jpg)
![[Image: mygrendel2_zpsfe4e9373.jpg]](http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/ae267/wile_coyote2/mygrendel2_zpsfe4e9373.jpg)
|
My new Grendel
|
|
08-10-2013, 04:31 PM
I can say new, but not done. I still want to change a few things, but am pretty happy right now.
![]()
08-10-2013, 04:52 PM
Looks nice. Got any specs?
08-10-2013, 04:59 PM
Kikn Wrote:Looks nice. Got any specs? Yes I do, here you go: Specs: Mega Forged Lower Seekins Billet upper Seekins SP3R V2 Mod Quad Rail AA 20" Stainless Barrel (coated) SPR profile Vltor gas block melonite gas tube Smith Enterprises M16 carrier (SE in the Shield) AA Bolt Magpul ACS-L Ergo palm shelf grip (may switch back to a MIAD) Spikes ST-T3 buffer KAC/PRI charging handle Nikon Monarch 2.5x10x50 with Butler Creek Covers Nikon M-223xr scope mount A2 FH Standard LPK (to be switched out for 2 stage) GG&G Harris Bipod adapter Harris 6"-9" S-BRM bipod I plan on getting some BUIS at some point. While the photo shows a 25rnd mag, I have a couple of 15's as well. Only thing I dont have is ammo.
08-10-2013, 05:10 PM
Nice stick! I had a palm shelf on mine and switched to an ergo ambi deluxe. It's a rubberized grip and is very filling and comfy. Seems more consistent in the hand and better to me for bench work then the palm shelf or the miad. Just my $.02. Looking forward to range reports. Good luck on ammo.
08-10-2013, 07:04 PM
Nice build up. Looking forward to the range report. Good luck in your ammo search. I've seen some online ads posted here on this board. You may want to run a search.
08-10-2013, 07:57 PM
Precision Firearms sells grendel ammo that they manufacture, its AA/Lapua brass . I would check there website
08-10-2013, 09:47 PM
Yeah + 1 on PF andbtheammo. I love that rail. I really like mine also. I'm picky picky about them and I really like the looks of that one you got Good looking rifle
08-11-2013, 03:33 AM
tackdriver Wrote:Precision Firearms sells grendel ammo that they manufacture, its AA/Lapua brass . I would check there website Thats right I saw it there 2 days ago and lots of variety. Not a bad price either...
08-11-2013, 12:18 PM
Nice! That's really similar to mine!
08-11-2013, 01:47 PM
That "I still want to change a few things" never goes away with my ARs. It's what I love about the AR platform, there's always something else out there to make it just a little bit better.
Great looking rifle, looking forward to a range report.
08-12-2013, 04:39 PM
Nice rifle! I love Seekins kit they are doing some really nice stuff.
"I still want to change a few things", my wife tells me all the time that ARs are just Lego blocks for grown men. I couldn't agree more!
08-12-2013, 05:51 PM
I really like the 20" barrel with Magpul ACS combination, as I think they usually balance well. I have built and coated several like that, and they feel very nice, at least for someone with my height/build.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|