Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Finally got new build finished
#1
24" BB,12" Yankee hill diamond series free float,Kies muzzle break,AA 6.5 Grendel lower,Vltor upper,magpul acs,mi16 carrier,Grendel bolt,sightmark 4x16x44 scope,Blackhawk bipod,jp adjustable gas block
Reply
#2
Look'n good. Let us know how she shoots.
Reply
#3
Will be shooting for the first time tomorrow. I just hope everything goes good for this is my first build from the ground up!!!!!!
Reply
#4
Dang that thing is long. Smile

Very nice rifle!
Reply
#5
Nice rifle, hope she shoots as good as it looks, don't forget to follow-up with a range report.
Reply
#6
Diesel-
Where do you shoot? I'm just a bit west of town and shoot most weekends at the Bandera Gun Club which is only a mile from my house. You ought to swing up some time and we might compare notes. Nice stick, by the way.
Reply
#7
nice stick diesel! should be a shooter.
Reply
#8
Thanks guys I really like the way it turned out, still waiting on my phase 5 winter guard and AR stoner scope mount.
Reply
#9
bobke Wrote:Diesel-
Where do you shoot? I'm just a bit west of town and shoot most weekends at the Bandera Gun Club which is only a mile from my house. You ought to swing up some time and we might compare notes. Nice stick, by the way.

bobke:
I have my own range at my parents place in Pleasanton so I really don't go to any ranges to shoot although I have one 3 miles from my house. Yes we should meet up and compare notes it would be great to meet a fellow GRENDEL shooter.
Reply
#10
Well had a slight hiccup with the first time shooting. I could not get the bolt to eject the round after firing. I thought it was the adjustable gas block but it did not change anything. Fired a few rounds and called it quiets. Got home last night tore it down and found out the problem was the bolt, the company I ordered from is sending me a new one, called today and they were a few days out so maybe next weekend I will be able to try it again. The few rounds I did get off all I can say is this thing is FREAKIN AWSOME.
Reply
#11
Very nice looking rifle. I hope you get your bolt issue squared away, and get that baby back online.
Reply
#12
DIESEL758 Wrote:24" BB,12" Yankee hill diamond series free float,Kies muzzle break,AA 6.5 Grendel lower,Vltor upper,magpul acs,mi16 carrier,Grendel bolt,sightmark 4x16x44 scope,Blackhawk bipod,jp adjustable gas block

Now that is a Bad A** rig..........How do you like that Sightmark scope ? I have one in a 1X6X24 with a 30 mm tube, circle dot lighted reticle, on my 300 BLK.....works for me...
Reply
#13
6.8 KLR Wrote:Now that is a Bad A** rig..........How do you like that Sightmark scope ? I have one in a 1X6X24 with a 30 mm tube, circle dot lighted reticle, on my 300 BLK.....works for me...

Thanks man I really like the way it turned out. The sightmark scope is awesome for a mid $200.00 scope, I picked it up at the gun show last weekend for $180.00 NIB so I couldn't pass it up. The glass is really clear, I had it set up right next to my brothers leupold ar and really could not tell the differance. I really didn't get to mess with it to much because of the problem with the bolt.
Reply
#14
SeanM Wrote:Very nice looking rifle. I hope you get your bolt issue squared away, and get that baby back online.

Thanks, ya it's kinda like having a brand new truck with no motor. Hopefully maybe next weekend I will get to shoot it.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)