08-18-2012, 01:20 AM
Looking for a 10.5" upper to put on a pistol lower, to later be turned into an SBR. Does anyone still sell these? Don't see these on the AA website anymore.
|
Does anyone sell 10.5" uppers?
|
|
08-18-2012, 01:20 AM
Looking for a 10.5" upper to put on a pistol lower, to later be turned into an SBR. Does anyone still sell these? Don't see these on the AA website anymore.
08-18-2012, 05:23 PM
i bought a 16 inch Model 1 upper and had it turned down to 12-inches....that's an option for ya if you cant find one.
08-20-2012, 03:35 AM
I have one I decided to part with you have a PM its the AA one, while they did make suppressors legal in mi they did not make sbr tags legal, I have no use for it. its got under 150 rds through it.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|