08-04-2012, 05:18 AM
Well, i should have seen the post before i had gotten my rifle ordered from Tactical Rifles. I have been in contact with TR and they have said that the rifle is done but there is a problem with the head space with the hornady ammo. They are saying that somewhere the size has been changed but i do not know if it is true or not.
The main question i have is anyone having problems with the head space with hornady ammo and if other ammo is working in your grendels.
I am going to contact them again on monday to find out what is going on with my rifle.
Ill keep you all informed on the outcome.
The main question i have is anyone having problems with the head space with hornady ammo and if other ammo is working in your grendels.
I am going to contact them again on monday to find out what is going on with my rifle.
Ill keep you all informed on the outcome.
