Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
starline brass
#1
heads up, starline is taking backorders for grendel brass

my last backorder shipped within 24 hours
Reply
#2
mdram Wrote:heads up, starline is taking backorders for grendel brass

my last backorder shipped within 24 hours

Thanks for the heads up. 250 pack on order.

Chuck S.
Reply
#3
mdram Wrote:heads up, starline is taking backorders for grendel brass

my last backorder shipped within 24 hours

thank you!
Reply
#4
Thanks, 250 cases on order.
Reply
#5
Well, that didn't last, already back to OOS, no BO's. Just curious, how much was it? I recently got 250 from Arm or Ally, ended up at 69 cents/case after shipping and tax. Seems like a good outfit, they shipped the same day I ordered, and I had it in just a couple of days. Later.

Dave
Reply
#6
daved20319 Wrote:Well, that didn't last, already back to OOS, no BO's. Just curious, how much was it? I recently got 250 from Arm or Ally, ended up at 69 cents/case after shipping and tax. Seems like a good outfit, they shipped the same day I ordered, and I had it in just a couple of days. Later.

Dave

no shipping cost from starline, 500 were 263, @ 53cpr
Reply
#7
I have placed quite a few orders with Arm or ally GTG. Usually check there first.
Reply
#8
daved20319 Wrote:Well, that didn't last, already back to OOS, no BO's. Just curious, how much was it? I recently got 250 from Arm or Ally, ended up at 69 cents/case after shipping and tax. Seems like a good outfit, they shipped the same day I ordered, and I had it in just a couple of days. Later.

Dave

The 250 pack was $141.50. Plus free shipping.

Chuck S.
Reply
#9
How GOOD is STARLINE brass compared to Hornady or Federal ?
Reply
#10
:mad:
Been watching the starline web page for 2 months. The one day that I didn't check it......
Reply
#11
Huckleberry75 Wrote::mad:
Been watching the starline web page for 2 months. The one day that I didn't check it......

I checked their site 3 times that morning, and nothing. If I had not seen mdram's post I would have missed it. Cannot wait for this madness to end.

Chuck S.
Reply
#12
Just recieved a UPS notice that my Starline brass is in route. That was quick, and I figured that Starline would have sent me a notice. The funny is that the invoice number is "Vietnam". Lol

Chuck S.
Reply
#13
Just received a UPS tracking number.
Reply
#14
Remington Jim Wrote:How GOOD is STARLINE brass compared to Hornady or Federal ?

Definitely better than federal imho..

Slightly better than hornady in my experience. The starline has lasted through more reloads.
Reply
#15
imaguy3 Wrote:Definitely better than federal imho..

Slightly better than hornady in my experience. The starline has lasted through more reloads.

+1

I agree.

Starline neck thickness seems to be a little thicker than the Hornady, which has been a weak spot for me with split neck case failures. ThatÂ’s running bolt guns at higher than SAAMI spec!

Annealing helps with either.
Reply
#16
Thanks Guys ! Smile
Reply
#17
Just received my order of 250 cases from Starline.
Reply
#18
Brass arrived yesterday.

Chuck S.
Reply
#19
Starline has the brass available to backorder again.
Reply
#20
I just checked with Starline Brass and 6.5 GRENDEL is listed as "No backorder".
"A Patriot must always be ready to defend his Country against his government"
Edward Abbey

"Stay out of trouble, Never give up, Never give in, Watch you're six, Hold the line, Stay Frosty."
Dr. Sabastian Gorka, Hungarian by birth, American Patriot by Beliefs.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)