Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
WTB Nosler 129 ABLR
#1
WTB Nosler 6.5mm 129gr ABLR , Been looking for these for awhile . Out of stock everywhere I've checked .

PM me If you have some you will sell or know where I can purchase some, please let me know .

Thanks , Mark
Reply
#2
Still looking

Thanks.
Reply
#3
Are you watching Shooter's Pro Shop website or on their "alert me" list for them? Yes the bullets are cosmetic blems but they still shoot damm well.
Reply
#4
I have checked them before , still out of stock . Thanks .
Reply
#5
grendelnubi , I sent you a pm
Reply
#6
I just received mine (scheels) online order. Also been harassing Nosler monthly, they just came off the presses within the last week! Now does anyone have a starting point for a load? I am only trying these because the eldm did not penetrate very well (exploded) dead dear but no blood to track and sst (factory) did not group well.
Reply
#7
Toney198 Wrote:I just received mine (scheels) online order. Also been harassing Nosler monthly, they just came off the presses within the last week! Now does anyone have a starting point for a load? I am only trying these because the eldm did not penetrate very well (exploded) dead dear but no blood to track and sst (factory) did not group well.

A load that has worked for at least 2 of us is 30.3 or 30.6 gr CFE223 seated at 2.265 oal. Start at 29.5 and work up for your rifle

i think with a search you can find A5Blaster using H4895 with this bullet.
Reply
#8
Thank you! I am so ready to try this.
Reply
#9
Another good load is 26.9 ARComp seated at 2.265.
Reply
#10
kmon Wrote:A load that has worked for at least 2 of us is 30.3 or 30.6 gr CFE223 seated at 2.265 oal. Start at 29.5 and work up for your rifle

i think with a search you can find A5Blaster using H4895 with this bullet.


I need to go find that recipe. Have 16# of h4895
Reply
#11
Info he posted with some workup and ladder tests

https://www.65grendel.com/forum/showthread.php?21333
Reply
#12
grendelnubi Wrote:Another good load is 26.9 ARComp seated at 2.265.

That fits in the magazine?
Reply
#13
2.265 works in my AR mags and can go 2.285 in the CZ. I run steel mags for that reason in the AR and it works out to 2.28 with very little feed problems and no problems at 2.265.
Reply
#14
hey fn16ga, just found some at: https://www.bluecollarreloading.com/coll...bond-58943

good luck, Scout
Reply
#15
Thank you for the heads up , I have all I need for now, hoping to get some loaded up and shoot this weekend .
Reply
#16
Excellent. I just got 3 boxes in and will be loading AR-Comp and CFE. Have not been able to get any H4895. Let me know how you progress and if you find any magic.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)