11-22-2020, 02:22 AM
CBC industries 6.5 grendel kit gun shoots sub MOA with Hornady black 123 gr eld m.
scope is a Burris 4.5-14x42 fullfield E1 with the long range MOA reticle.
Shot buck at 100 yards, he was at a steady walk through hardwood cover. Was a little high but got both lungs and he only ran 65 yards. Blood trail was pretty good.
This is a public land deer. There were quite a few hunters out this morning (opening day rifle season in Oklahoma). I decided to get way away from the normal crowd and took a boat up the river and it was the right decision evidently. Im really happy with the deer and excited that I took it with my Grendel. This will be my go to gun for years to come.
scope is a Burris 4.5-14x42 fullfield E1 with the long range MOA reticle.
Shot buck at 100 yards, he was at a steady walk through hardwood cover. Was a little high but got both lungs and he only ran 65 yards. Blood trail was pretty good.
This is a public land deer. There were quite a few hunters out this morning (opening day rifle season in Oklahoma). I decided to get way away from the normal crowd and took a boat up the river and it was the right decision evidently. Im really happy with the deer and excited that I took it with my Grendel. This will be my go to gun for years to come.

