Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
GA Sunday Double
#1
Went to the camp a couple Sundays ago. Got an 8 and 9 pt. Smaller one in the morning. Shot him in the chest/heart at 150 yards. He ran about 30 yards. The bigger of the two was taken in the evening. He was cruising for ladies so when I stopped him about 40 yards away all he gave me was his neck. It worked. Grendel wins again.

16” BA SPR Fluted
Factory 123 SST

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17142[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]17143[/ATTACH]


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
       
Reply
#2
Two outstanding bucks, congratulations!
peak98
Reply
#3
Thanks. I estimate 500-600 tacos worth. Cool
Reply
#4
Great work
Reply
#5
Nice!
Reply
#6
awesome!!!!
John 11:25-26
Reply
#7
Yep if you don't include the back straps and don't add any extra fat in the grind I estimate you should get 65 to 75 pounds of ground meat off of the combination of the two. I just grind the meat straight without adding anything to it. I think adding beef or pork fat ruins the burger myself. I usually only scramble my burger for using in things like pasta sauce, taco's etc.
Reply
#8
Two great bucks congratulations on both .
Reply
#9
Agreed 1Shot. Always just a straight grind with nothing added.
Reply
#10
Just got the meat back. Weighed in at 165 lbs for the two. I’d like to redact my taco numbers.
Reply
#11
I can store some for you if your freezer isn't big enough. Smile
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)