Posts: 86
Threads: 20
Joined: Aug 2020
Managed to come across what I think were the culprits behind quite a bit of damage on one of the properties I hunt. They will root no more!
[video=youtube_share;bNpM5HSuU7M]https://youtu.be/bNpM5HSuU7M[/video]
Posts: 938
Threads: 47
Joined: Oct 2019
Nice!
I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior.
Posts: 1,106
Threads: 8
Joined: Nov 2017
Another great video , great shooting and thanks for sharing .
Posts: 50
Threads: 5
Joined: Aug 2020
Posts: 100
Threads: 9
Joined: Jul 2018
Posts: 29
Threads: 7
Joined: Aug 2019
Posts: 86
Threads: 20
Joined: Aug 2020
sundowner Wrote:Another great video , great shooting and thanks for sharing .
Thank you!
Posts: 2,555
Threads: 383
Joined: Sep 2013
Looks like y'all had a good time!
Posts: 37
Threads: 1
Joined: Jul 2020
Posts: 361
Threads: 90
Joined: Feb 2019
Good show! Those rascals could do a lot of damage in short order. The videos are much appreciated, keep up the good work.
Posts: 86
Threads: 20
Joined: Aug 2020
Thank you, I appreciate it.
Posts: 70
Threads: 1
Joined: Jun 2019
Can't beat that percentage.