Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
21 hogs in 3 nights
#1
Just returned from our hunt in Texas, we only go once a year so we try to make the best of it. the rifles we used on this trip was my 16 in. grendel rock river lower, custom upper with ballistic advantage barrel, adams arms piston conversion, yankee hill suppressor with atn thermal and range finder, my hunting partners used[ATTACH=CONFIG]17013[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]17014[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]17015[/ATTACH] ruger bolt actions in 6.5 grendel and 6.5 creedmoor both with night vision scopes


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
           
Reply
#2
Congrats to all of you on the hogs .
Reply
#3
That is a good haul!
Kill a hog. Save the planet.
My videos - https://www.youtube.com/user/HornHillRange
Reply
#4
Any opinions from your group on the effectiveness of the 6.5 Grendel compared to the 6.5 CM. Curious what ammo you guys used. I bet that was a fun trip!
Reply
#5
Tell us more about your hunts.
Reply
#6
The creedmoor definitely has more power but I like the grendel for hogs as you have a smaller rifle in the ar 15, I used lehigh defense 110 gr. and federal tnt 90 gr. between those two I prefer the lehigh defense controlled chaos
Reply
#7
Thanks for the info rueauw.
Reply
#8
Nice,
Reply
#9
Nice kills. How do you like the ATN scope?
Reply
#10
I have 3 atn scopes, I like them but I did have to send in one of them for repair, after I got it back it works great, my favorite one is the 4.5x 18 384 sensor the image on it is very good.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)