Posts: 692
Threads: 63
Joined: Nov 2011
Been a while since I posted a hunting picture but this is a pretty good sized boar. Hit him behind the shoulder got a good pass through porker made it about 15 yards.
Sorry picture is too big for the site to allow me to upload see the link below for the picture.
https://i.gyazo.com/9d93966cf38d346a9ac3...94d4d9.png
Posts: 989
Threads: 64
Joined: Feb 2019
Congrats! Some awesome camouflage on that boar, was he hard to spot?
Posts: 6
Threads: 1
Joined: Dec 2019
He's a good solid boar! Cool colour too!
Posts: 938
Threads: 47
Joined: Oct 2019
Looks like a gnarly old hog. Good shootin'!
I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior.
Posts: 692
Threads: 63
Joined: Nov 2011
Lemonaid Wrote:Congrats! Some awesome camouflage on that boar, was he hard to spot?
He came out with about 40 minute of daylight left. Something that big in the wide open in daylight isn't hard to miss even for me :p
Posts: 2,555
Threads: 383
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 497
Threads: 61
Joined: Jan 2017
Cool! Now we need to Get DNS to do a thirty hog test with that bullet and at least six autopsy's.
Posts: 1,106
Threads: 8
Joined: Nov 2017
Posts: 361
Threads: 90
Joined: Feb 2019
Good on you, Thanks for the pic, and the kill.
Posts: 1,348
Threads: 98
Joined: Jun 2019
Outstanding porker. Congratulations
Posts: 692
Threads: 63
Joined: Nov 2011
Thanks, it was a fun filled labor day weekend for me. I shot a few others at night but nothing worth bragging about. Put another hunter on four different sets of pigs as well.
Posts: 2,555
Threads: 383
Joined: Sep 2013
Kikn Wrote:Put another hunter on four different sets of pigs as well.
Isn't that fun?!
rickt300 Wrote:Cool! Now we need to Get DNS to do a thirty hog test with that bullet and at least six autopsy's.
LOL, not too many necropsies in the near future until I heal.
Posts: 538
Threads: 186
Joined: Aug 2015
DNS,
Hope all is well, nothing serious I hope. God speed. A2
Posts: 692
Threads: 63
Joined: Nov 2011
Double Naught Spy Wrote:Isn't that fun?!.
Absolutely 100% I enjoy getting other people out chasing pigs. It's always a blast seeing those eyes light up when they turn on and activate predator mode.