Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Underwood Ammo
#1
I'd never heard of Underwood ammo until checking out Cheaper Than Dirt this morning. Has anyone used this ammo & if you have, what's your thoughts? Looks like they have a match load & a hunting load.

https://www.cheaperthandirt.com/underwoo...23287.html

https://www.cheaperthandirt.com/underwoo...23270.html
I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior.
Reply
#2
I shot the 110 Chaos. Very good ammo. Much cheaper on Midway. You can also get the Lehigh projectiles if you reload.

Also have shot their 300BLACKOUT and 5.56. All calibers have shot well.
Reply
#3
65GbySeven Wrote:I shot the 110 Chaos. Very good ammo. Much cheaper on Midway. You can also get the Lehigh projectiles if you reload.

Also have shot their 300BLACKOUT and 5.56. All calibers have shot well.

I have some 110 gr. chaos .30 cal. bullets I was gonna use for 7.62x40WT but never got around to it. Maybe someday...
I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)