Ahoy to All
#1
New around here, been in and out over the years for Grendel info. Finally decided to start a Grendel build of my own and join up, still learning a lot but have been shooting for about the last 15 years. Mostly into target and self-defense shooting, haven't done much hunting but am looking to do more in the future.
Reply
#2
Welcome to the clan, CB, from the great nation of Texas! Have you crafted a grocery list? What part of theworld are you in?
Reply
#3
Welcome Bodie from Georgia......


Most of us just love to hunt.

This is the place to get great information about the 65G.

Chuck
Reply
#4
Welcome to the horde sir.
Reply
#5
Welcome to the forum Cheyenne Bodie!
Reply
#6
Thanks for the warm welcome, guys. Happy to be here.

just_john Wrote:Welcome to the clan, CB, from the great nation of Texas! Have you crafted a grocery list? What part of theworld are you in?

I'm a Virginian, but I have a small bit of forest land in WV also. I've got the main items for my build, went with a San Tan ambi AR15 rec set, JP full mass complete BCG and buffer combo, and a Rainier Arms ultramatch 12.5" 1:8 barrel with an adjustable block. Using a SLR linear comp in hopes to up dwell time slightly, no muffler at the moment. Still waiting on a few smaller parts, then I'll go ahead with getting it lapped and assembled. Riding the fence about the trigger, I like single stage but for this build I'm partial to a Rock River chrome two stage match with a JP reduced power trigger spring. Also might just go with a drop in CMC single stage, but it will probably come down to which I can catch a good deal on.
Reply
#7
Welcome from Florida’s Spacecoast
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)