Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Reloading Trays
#1
[ATTACH=CONFIG]15300[/ATTACH]
I saw something similar at Camp Perry this summer and made a mental note to make some. They were only offered with 308 sized pockets so I fixed that. The tray in the top with 50 holes (with Creedmoor cases inserted) is sized for 308 and 6.5 Creedmoor cases. As you can see a Grendel case is a little sloppy:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]15302[/ATTACH]
The 25 hole tray is sized for Grendel cases, much better fit:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]15301[/ATTACH]

The trays are 6061 Aluminum and bead blasted. Can I interest any one in them?

I'm unsure if this is skirting the rules by posting in the Reloading forum so PM for pricing and delivery if interested.

Thanks
Jim


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
           
Reply
#2
Nice looking!

I just bought some trays similar to those except no bullet trays.
Reply
#3
I can always buzz off the endSmile
Reply
#4
I'd be interested in a 50 rounder. Price?
Nothing kills the incentive of men faster than a healthy sense of entitlement. Nothing kills entitlement faster than a healthy sense of achievement.
Reply
#5
$45 shipped.
Reply
#6
Kswhitetails Wrote:I'd be interested in a 50 rounder. Price?

PM sent.
Reply
#7
You guys are too fancy. I just use old hangun ammo sleeves that I find in the trash at the range. 9mm works good for 223, 40 for grendel, and 45 for 308.

They also have a lower profile so I can run them under my redding powder drop and not hit the holder with the handle as I move across the lot.
Reply
#8
I tried $25 aluminum loading trays a while back .Now they sit on the shelf collecting dust .I love my Frankford Arsenal blue plastic trays.$5
Reply
#9
I'm with JoeDirt, I use old handgun liners or a MTM handgun case with the lid ripped off.
Reply
#10
Shhhh.. The Federal .40cal ammo box tray is momma's secret sauce.
Nothing kills the incentive of men faster than a healthy sense of entitlement. Nothing kills entitlement faster than a healthy sense of achievement.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)