New guy from Michigan
#1
Hi,

New to both building AR's and the 6.5 Grendel. Building a lower for a Sanders 18" side charging upper. I've gotten a lot of advice from the forum already and I expect to need a lot more to turn this into a shooter, so thanks to all of you.

Maybe at some point I'll actually learn enough to contribute something, Hope so.
Reply
#2
Welcome to the horde sir.
Reply
#3
Thank you!
Reply
#4
Welcome from Florida’s Spacecoast
Reply
#5
Welcome
Reply
#6
Welcome to the forum Scottsmi!
Reply
#7
Welcome from the PNW
Reply
#8
Welcome to the clan, ss, from the great nation of Texas! We all contribute, in one form or another.
Some possible perspectives:
- before Ruger / Howa / others? decided to design a Grendel, perhaps someone pointed out to their management staff this website showing the 1000+ ACTIVE members who were ALL potential customers;
- a political contender in one of the states heavily represented on these pages looking for metrics to support a proposed change ( non-licensed hog hunts as an example )
- and more!
Keep those cards and letters coming.
Reply
#9
Welcome. I look forward to pictures and range reports.
Reply
#10
Thanks to all for the welcomes. I'll post pictures when the build is done and a range report when it goes BANG. I'm planning on this thing being able to crack walnut shells without hurting the meat at about a mile and a half. Is that too optimistic?
Reply
#11
Too optimistic? Naw! Just a good start.
Reply
#12
Welcome from the PNW
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)