New to 65grendel.com
#1
Hi guys, just a quick introduction. I live in the Bay of Plenty which is on the eastern side of the North Island here in New Zealand.
I've yet to purchase a 6.5 Grendel but hopefully that'll happen soon. Looking forward to learning more about this great little round.
Cheers
Reply
#2
Welcome to the horde sir.
Reply
#3
Welcome from Florida’s Spacecoast
Reply
#4
Welcome from the PNW
Reply
#5
Great to have you with us.......

There are some other Kiwis on this board......

One of my friends is moving his entire family to New Zealand in 5 days.

I live in Georgia on the Atlantic coast......Atlanta is our state capital,

We are famous for our peanuts, peaches and pulpwood....

We have a Major League Baseball and football team.....

I spend a lot of time in South Africa, so I naturally follow the All Blacks.
Most of my friends are rabid Boks fans.

Look forward to additional post from you.

Chuck
Reply
#6
Welcome to the horde from the Republic of Texas!
Reply
#7
Welcome Sydney is as close as I've been to New Zealand. From all the movies filmed there , it looks like a beautiful place.
Reply
#8
kiwifan,

Welcome.

Are there exemptions for farmers or service rifle shooters for AR's or is it across the board banned?
Reply
#9
Klem Wrote:kiwifan,

Welcome.

Are there exemptions for farmers or service rifle shooters for AR's or is it across the board banned?

Since the Christchurch mosque shooting we are no longer allowed any semi auto centrefire rifles of any configuration. This situation is unlikely to change.

In the meantime I'm looking at a Howa mini to utilise as a close to moderate range rifle. Game I'll be primarily targeting are deer, feral goats and pigs.
Reply
#10
Welcome to the clan, kl, from the great nation of Texas! We are all watching the political events in your part of the world very closely as some members of our own government have reflected on the events there as possible motivation / and example. It is a tragedy to see any one loosing their levels of freedoms.
Reply
#11
Welcome to the forum KiwiIan!
Reply
#12
just_john Wrote:Welcome to the clan, kl, from the great nation of Texas! We are all watching the political events in your part of the world very closely as some members of our own government have reflected on the events there as possible motivation / and example. It is a tragedy to see any one loosing their levels of freedoms.
Those of us who are licensed firearm owners here in NZ have been told that it is a privilege to own them (firearms). This message came straight from our current prime money waster (prime minister). Someone with an agenda that is clear and definent. I've hunted my whole life from 5 years of age. We pretty much live on game meat that I provide. Not only for my family but others as well.
Yes worrying times.
Reply
#13
Welcome KiwiIan,
I think you'll like the mini-howa. decent little rifle for the price point.
-tdbru
Reply
#14
Thank you all for your kind words.
I'm really enjoying the forums and many topics.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)