Posts: 5
Threads: 2
Joined: Dec 2019
Hello from central Arkansas. Joined the forum to try and learn from the Grendel vets. From the flat country of central Arkansas, plenty of wide open spaces for long range shooting. I currently have
25-06, 243, 223. I like fast flat shooting calibers and have been impressed by what I have learning about the 6.5.
Posts: 1,348
Threads: 98
Joined: Jun 2019
Kyote,
Welcome to the Horde.........
Chuck
Posts: 6,193
Threads: 170
Joined: Mar 2015
Welcome to the horde sir.
Posts: 1,397
Threads: 48
Joined: Jun 2019
Welcome from Florida’s Spacecoast
Posts: 1,568
Threads: 8
Joined: Sep 2012
Welcome to the clan, ke, from the great nation of Texas! You must be east of Little Rock, somewhere. Whole most of your other toys are good, they will soon be left behind as your understanding of the Grendel grows. Pic?
Posts: 6,206
Threads: 50
Joined: Mar 2011
Welcome to the forum Kyote! I wouldn’t characterize the 6.5 Grendel as fast but it does have some very desirable attributes.
Posts: 5
Threads: 2
Joined: Dec 2019
Correct on location, east of LR about 30 miles. Rice = duck country, never been much of a ducker, would rather be chasing deer, coyote or small game. I'll look for a pic or 2.
Posts: 29
Threads: 7
Joined: Aug 2019
Welcome from S.E.AR! Below Mcgehee right on hey 65.