11-16-2019, 01:29 PM
I put my first grendel together about a year ago and now I want to start reloading for it so I've been creeping around this site long enough that I figured it was time to sign up and join the discussion.
|
New member from Nebraska
|
|
11-16-2019, 01:29 PM
I put my first grendel together about a year ago and now I want to start reloading for it so I've been creeping around this site long enough that I figured it was time to sign up and join the discussion.
11-16-2019, 02:14 PM
Welcome to the forum yannie49!
11-16-2019, 05:00 PM
Welcome from Georgia.
11-18-2019, 01:22 PM
Welcome to the clan, y49, from the great nation of Texas! How can we help?
11-18-2019, 03:57 PM
Welcome to the horde sir.
01-18-2020, 04:34 PM
Welcome aboard. These will help you out a lot:
![]() ![]()
NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO
CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor 6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here: www.AR15buildbox.com |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|