09-19-2019, 07:19 PM
Hello from Tennessee! Here for info on a potential 6.5 build to start hunting with. Looking forward to meeting everybody!
|
Howdy ya?ll!!!
|
|
09-19-2019, 07:19 PM
Hello from Tennessee! Here for info on a potential 6.5 build to start hunting with. Looking forward to meeting everybody!
09-19-2019, 09:30 PM
Welcome to the horde sir.
09-19-2019, 10:18 PM
Welcome to forum GrendelFanatic!
09-20-2019, 09:35 AM
Welcome to the forum, what part of Tennessee?
Two things you will not ever hear a forum member say. 1. I just got too much money. 2. What can I do to make this gun kick more? I live in Atlanta. Chuck
09-20-2019, 11:45 AM
Welcome to the clan, GF, from the great nation of Texas! The Grendel will take just about anything there is to hunt in Tennessee. Tell us about your grocery list. ALso note the group buys in another section. Keep us posted, show pix.
09-20-2019, 11:58 AM
Howdy back, welcome and come sit a spell.
"Wild flower, growin' thru the cracks in the street" - Problem Child by Little Big Town
09-20-2019, 03:18 PM
Welcome to the horde from the Republic of Texas.
09-23-2019, 12:56 AM
I am from east Tennessee.
just_john Wrote:Welcome to the clan, GF, from the great nation of Texas! The Grendel will take just about anything there is to hunt in Tennessee. Tell us about your grocery list. ALso note the group buys in another section. Keep us posted, show pix. I have a thread up about my potential build list. I just order the first parts. Anderson slickside upper, I don't use a forward assist, so why pay for it? I ordered a RTB lightweight carrier and looks like the the bolt and barrel will come from this fine forum. A wojtek adjustable block will fill out the operable parts. Then I am going to put an M-lok handguard over it. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|