Hello from Nevada
#1
New to the site and just put together my 1st grendel. Need to find time to go out and test it.
Reply
#2
Welcome to the horde sir.
Reply
#3
Welcome to to the forum firearmsowner!
Reply
#4
Welcome!!!!

This is a very interesting place.

CHuck
Reply
#5
Welcome to the clan, FAO from the great nation of Texas! What are your goals and tell us about your build.
Reply
#6
Build is for the range and for use if I ever have a chance to go hunting.
Main parts:
New Frontier Armory C-4 "Blem" Billet Ghost lower
BCA AR-15 Side Charging Upper Receiver/BCG Combo .223/5.56 NATO (Brownells barrel came with matching bolt so I just swapped it out)
Ergo grip
Magpul MOE SL buttstock with enhanced buttpad
ALG Ergonomic Modular Rail V0-E 10"
Seekins Precision AR-15/M16 Adjustable Gas Block
Brownells 6.5 Grendel Barrel 18" 1-8 Twist Mid Gas System
Reply
#7
Welcome firearmsowner. I just joined last week.
Reply
#8
Welcome from another newbe up north in Reno.
Reply
#9
Welcome to the forum firearmsowner.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)