07-28-2019, 04:42 PM
Hey guys,I am wondering how much clearance there is with the Howa mini with the heavy barrel on the new stock ? Thanks
|
Bell & Carlson Mini stock
|
|
07-28-2019, 04:42 PM
Hey guys,I am wondering how much clearance there is with the Howa mini with the heavy barrel on the new stock ? Thanks
07-29-2019, 11:19 AM
Thank you,rebarreling one
07-29-2019, 11:21 AM
Thank you ,I'm waiting on a prefit to arrive for a mini . Probably going to get a B&C to drop it in .
08-01-2019, 07:09 PM
What's you general thoughts on this stock ? Likes ? Dislikes ?
08-01-2019, 09:25 PM
I like it, much less flex than the factory plastic stock and nicer than the Boyds stocks. It may just a matter of preference but it's a great choice.
08-02-2019, 11:27 AM
Thank you
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|