Henry Suggestion Box
#1
I dropped a Grendel youth model single shot in the Henry suggestion box. It is $380 but its blue steel and walnut. What does everyone think?
Reply
#2
I would like to see it chambered in their lone range model myself.
Reply
#3
I think it took two years to add the Creedmoor. The single shot would be a start. Check out their wish list page and tell them. I would like Marlin bring out a Model 62 sized to the Grendel.
Reply
#4
I already did it long before you post this. Been on them for 6 or 7 months now.

You can forget marlin, they have already said they have no desire to chamber a rifle in any of the alternative ar15 chamberings.
Reply
#5
Not much love for customer input at any Freedom arms company. Winchester either for that matter.
Reply
#6
hill37 Wrote:Not much love for customer input at any Freedom arms company. Winchester either for that matter.

This is for sure.
Remington went bankrupt last year. They don't understand everyone that has a 30/06 and a 223 probably isnt looking for another.
But what if they took their mod 7 and chambered it in 6.5 Grendel, 7.62 x 39, 20 Vartarg, 218 bee, 221 fireball etc.?
I bought 2 of the Howa mini's last year (6.5 Gr and 222 Rem.) just because I didnt have a bolt action in either.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)