Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Core 15 Barrel Kit
#1
Any opinions on the Core 15 barrels? https://core15rifles.com/core15-6.5-gren...clone.html Are they GTG?

I have been thinking about a Grendel build for quite some time, but have been stalled at the "paralysis by analysis stage". Any opinions would be appreciated.
Reply
#2
Unless Core confirms, their description is severely lacking in the details pertaining to if it is a saami spec chamber and description of their bolt whether or not it is has a .136 face depth. So on that note I would likely take a pass.
Reply
#3
I sent an email to Core a few months ago with a reuest for information on the chamber and bolt for their 6.5 Grendel. I never got an email response. According to SAAMI if the barrel is marked 6.5 Grendel it should use a SAAMI spec chamber. Hense the other chambers on the market being marked different like Grendel II, 264 LBC, Anderson Grendel 1 or 6.5 Sporter.

I think I've only read one review on the Core 6.5 Grendel, so not a very common barrel on this forum.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)