Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Toolcraft 6.5G BCG?
#1
i was looking to pick up a spare (which usually grows into a complete upper), and came across this that finally came back in stock: http://www.monmouthreloading.com/shop/to...ier-group/

Anyone have any experience with this? I know Toolcraft is a well respected name and does OEM work for lots of folks. Do these specs look good? If so, $87 seems like a good deal.

Thanks!

Carrier Specifications

Material: 8620 Steel
Type: M16 Full Auto (Preferred for most AR-15 builds)
Gas Key Material: 4130 Steel; Grade 8 Gas Key Screws
Coating: Black Nitride

Bolt Specifications

Bolt Material: 9310 Steel | Shot Peened
Extractor Material: 4140 Steel
Caliber: 6.5 Grendel
Type: II (.136)
Mil-Spec O-Ring
Mil-Spec Gas Rings (3)
Cam Pin Material: 8620 Steel
Firing Pin Material: 416 Stainless Steel
Other: MPI Inspected

Lifetime Warranty – Toolcraft BCG carry a lifetime, no questions asked, warranty.
Reply
#2
Yeah, that's a deal. If I didn't already have a Toolcraft 5.56 bcg waiting to swap a group buy bolt into, I'd get one.
Reply
#3
I've been buying these inexpensive Toolcraft 5.56 nitride BCGs from Monmouth Reloading for the past couple years - I'm sure the 65G bolt will be equally outstanding. They're a fantastic value. I've NEVER seen the need for the $150-$300 depleted uranium rhinoceros foreskin BCGs being peddled out there... Oh, plus I love the irony of buying evil black assault rifle parts from a NJ vendor!
Reply
#4
Toolcraft is about as good as you can buy. Cryptic Coatings uses toolcraft BCGs.[ATTACH=CONFIG]9505[/ATTACH]


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)