Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
6.5 Grendel Build
#1
I figured I should get my own thread going over here.

Upper was bought complete
Lower yet to be built.

Upper
Upper Receiver -Mega Billet Upper
Handguard - Mega MLok 16 inch handguard. This is honestly one of the best fitting hanguards I've ever seen. It really is almost one piece with the upper.
Barrel - Lilja AR319 barrel
Bolt - Maxim matching
Gas Block - JP adjustable gas block
Muzzle brake -haven't decided on which
Mount- Burris Pepr
Scope - Zeiss Conquest 3-9 (this might change at some point)

Lower - not built yet (currently sitting on my Colt lower)
Lower Receiver - Mega matching billet lower (have some engraving ideas for this)
LaRue Tactial RAT Stock - OD Green
Ergo Deluxe - OD Green
Geissele SSA-E

Here's what she looks like right now.

[Image: 1fhjid.jpg]

First shoot. This was a crappy indoor range with a bunch of jabronies rapid firing and air conditioning blowing the targets. I shot just long enough to get dialed in at 100 and tore out of there. I'll take those last two shots and call it a day. Cool

[Image: 14n1r2f.jpg]
Reply
#2
That's a great build! Well done sir. I really like the Mega products that I have used; first class stuff. Get that lower assembled and get back out to the range!
Reply
#3
I'm a BIG Mega fan too! My builds always start with Mega receivers, although I haven't ventured to the billet side yet, I like mine forged.
Reply
#4
Well, mrs clause brought me some goodies.

[Image: D9rdXyw.jpg]
Reply
#5
Nice, I do love those MEGA receivers!
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)