Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What Buffer Should I Use?
#1
I'm having a hard time finding information on what buffer I should use in my build. Rifle will be used for hunting and target shooting. I hunt a lot of predators so I am looking to reduce recoil for quick follow up shots. This rifle is not suppressed. Here is what I have to work with so far:

24" Lilja barrel with a rife length gas port
Syrac adjustable gas block
Underground Tactical BCG

I am going to mount a Luth-AR MBA-1 A2 length but stock on it and use either a Larue or Damage Industries chrome silicone rifle length spring.
Reply
#2
Standard AR15 rifle buffer and spring will work.

A JP SCS will require the additional spring pack for tuning, as they come with a stiff spring.
NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)