Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Grendel Howa review
#1
https://www.gunsamerica.com/blog/howa-6-...l-package/

Something new. FYI.
Reply
#2
Interesting read, bet most of those that have commented so far about it have never shot a Grendel.

Figure the larger groups at 300 yards easily could be parallax with the scope on the package and shooter not keeping the same cheek weld through all shots.
Reply
#3
Thanks for your info, had found a lot of good styf on that site! found it by searching for online pharmacy LOL. but i am very glad i did. thanks a lot i will be starting my 'learn' process.
Reply
#4
Interesting indeed. I like that little rifle and I am not really a bolt gun guy anymore.
Reply
#5
I'd love to see one in a left hand bolt.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)